Wednesday, April 6, 2016

All i ask

Im not asking for a perfect man because its impossible to find one.

Im not asking for a romantic guy to woo me everyday.
Im not asking for a generous man to fill my material world.
Im not asking for a loving man to make me feel loved every night.
Im not asking for a religious man to come with me to church every Sunday.

Or a man with power to give me the world.
Or a man with a loving family that will accept me for their son.
Or a man who's good with kids to take care of our future kids.
Or someone with good looks and great bod for me to show off with my friends and other girls.
Or someone who can provide my needs for everyday and treat me like a princess.
Or someone who will provide food on the table.

Im only asking for one thing, a good personality and attitude. A man who knows how to respect the woman they love. A man who knows not to say bad things when he gets angry. A man who doesn't raise their hands when conflicts arise. A man who knows my worth. 

But if he can be everything that i mentioned above, well that's better! :))


No comments: